- Cook chicken, cover while cooking to get the juices out, set aside keeping juices.
- In a wok or frying pan quickly fry the veg but not the mangetout, then add nuts for 30 seconds, take off heat.
- Get a teacup and 3/4 fill with soy sauce, fill with sherry.
- Put veg back on heat add soy mix and cook for 1 minute this burns off the alcohol so then it's okay for kids, set aside once cooked.
- Cook noodles - I use one packet which contains 4 sheets(you can get them in Aldi) for 4 adults and there is no waste; cook noodles in salted water add turmeric if you have it to give a nice color!
- When the noodles are cooked, strain and add add other ingredients, also add mangetout now so they will be lovely, fresh and crunchy!