- Wrap the prawn in the panchetta and fry in a non stick pan / pot.
- When ready remove from the pot.
- Add the finely chopped onions and grated garlic and cook on a low heat until soft, but not coloured.
- Add the tin of tomoatoes and simmer for approx 10 mins.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet.
- Add the cooked prawns and increase the heat Med - High to warm them through about 5 mins.
- Add the basil and drop the pasta into the sauce and prawns and coat it.
- Serve with some garlic bread and a chilled Pinot Grigio.