- Boil the wings on medium heat for 5 minutes until just cooked.
- While the chicken wings are boiling, make all the different sauces separately.
- When the chicken has finished cooking drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- After the chicken has cooled put wings in each bowl of sauce and marinate for 3 minutes.
- After marinating is finished put all the wings under a grill or on teh BBQ on medium heat and turn after one side is slightly burnt.
- Brush the other side with leftover marinade.
- After the second side has burnt slightly, turn off heat and put them on a large plate to serve.