- Bring a large pot of water, saturated with salt, to the boil.
- Add the prawns in batches and boil for a couple of minutes, until they turn pink.
- Transfer the boiled prawns to a large bowl of cold water (this is to stop them from cooking any further), drain and set aside.
- Once all of the prawns have been boiled, heat a good glug of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add some of the sliced garlic and fry the prawns in batches, adding more garlic, lemon juice and paprika to each batch.
- Transfer all the cooked prawns to a large dish.
- Dress with more lemon juice and the finely chopped parsley.
- Tuck in with your hands and enjoy!