- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Rub in butter to resemble texture of polenta.
- Add water slowly, mixing with your hands to make a soft dough. You may not need all the water.
- Knead a few minutes on floured surface until smooth and elastic. Lubricate top with oil, put back in bowl and let rest, covered for 10 minutes.
- Divide into small balls the size of golf balls and proceed to roll out into size and thickness you prefer.
- Cook in dry heavy frying pan until top is slightly bubbly then turning on opposite side for a minute or two.
- Keep stacked and warm inside a clean tea towel. I found the easiest way to achieve this is to roll them out twice; once to about saucer-size, then leave while rolling out the rest, then the second time you can get them really thin.