- Combine the wine, tamari, wholegrain mustard and garlic in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add the veal cutlets and toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high.
- Remove the veal cutlets from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
- Season veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Cook on grill for 2 minutes each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, basting the cutlets frequently with the reserved marinade, for a further 4-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the veal cutlets among serving plates and serve with panzanella salad.